Monday, January 14, 2008

2 days to go

well only two days to go till I see if there is a little heartbeat on the ultrasound.. I really feel positive this time that its going ahead.. I am feeling more and more lethargic as the days go on.. thank god Im not feeling sick like last time where I felt like I had cancer!.. just really tired and couldnt be bothered with the mundane stuff of life.. cooking, cleaning etc.. I am trying to get some accounts done this morning (yawn) as the pile has been getting quite large from the last 6mths piling up.. will try to do a bit each day to knock it down. Lior went back to day care today much to his disappointment.. he kept telling me he was staying at home on his own and really was quite upset when I left him there.. It has been a long gap since he left care and he has been thoroughly enjoying himself with mum and dad home to play with.

watching Death at a Funeral currently whilst doing my accounts.. its absolutely hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment