Thursday, February 28, 2008

Sooo sick of being sick

well after being so sick with morning sickness I have now been told after a blood test that I have Ross River Fever!! which comes with extremely painful arthritis in my joints.. esp my right wrist.. now am taking lots of herbal mixtures and resting when I can .. ever so boring to still be ill..I have been ill now since mid last year as I have now have 2 x 12 week pregnancies with 4 weeks in between.. now this.. and this could last another 3mths!! Someone is trying to tell me something I guess.. REST!! so now have Chrissie here and once she is back in Melbourne after Liors birthday (this weekend).. will start to put into plan my 'restful' new life schedule..

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I'm very sorry about your sickness! I'm sure your well now! I was wanting to ask what kind of herbal mixtures you are taking for the joint pain? My mother is experiencing the same thing. I would appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete